Both the MTX-Router-Titan II, MTX-Router-Titan and MTX-Router-Titan mini devices have a red LED which can be configured. In this section we can specify how it is to be used according to our needs.
- Not used: the LED will always be switched off, without use
- Not IP: the red LED will light up whenever the router does not have an assigned WAN IP address
- Not ping: the red LED will light up whenever the router does not receive a response to a PING configured in the “WAN” section (the ping that checks connectivity)
- Bad RSSI: the red LED will light up when the network coverage is weak, providing a sign that it would be better to move the antenna or use a higher poour
- Once the configuration is finished, click “SAVE CONFIG” to save the changes. Remember that the router should be restarted for the changes to take effect